ckountz

Oct 10, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tilly
Hello All,

New here and I see there is lots of info! I have a question that I'm hoping someone could help with. I just got a 5yr old female! My wife and I are in love with her, she has been a joy to have! A bit stubborn at times haha, but thats a bulldog! The question I have is sometimes she stinks more than others? Dog smell stink, not the occasional...well you know... But' just the dog smell. Does food have anything to do with this? We feed her Eukanuba now, but we are thinking of trying TOTW and seeing if that does anything to correct it. She had a bath about 3weeks ago so...? Any help in answering would be appreciated!

Thanks!;)

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Totw is a better quality food. English Bulldog News Forums - Dog Food Ratings at English Bulldog News

Sometimes poor nutrition or food allergies can cause issues such as yeast. I find my guy stays fresher if I spritz some raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar on after bath time.

You should also check ears, folds, and tail pocket for yeast or irritation. Anal glands can also cause smelliness.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN

Agree get her off the Eukanuba, it is not a good food at all.. TOTW is much better, even look into Acana, Orijen, Earthborn or Fromm. Great foods

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.