Would Like Your Feedback...

Melody Diaz

May 30, 2011
Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Napoleon
Hey everybody! It's been sometime since I've been on the site hope everyone and their babies are doing great. I wanted to see if some of you could chime in and help me out here. I currently feed my dogs Fromm Beeg Frittata. Such a great kibble and line. Been on it for years. Literally.

My 19yo son just got a job at a local Petco and is offered a discount. I would like to see if I could save a little extra money with it. :) I am wondering if any of you purchase your food from Petco? If so, what do you suggest and why? Thanks in advance. Happy Wednesday to you all.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hi Melody,

I purchase from chewy.com which seems to be a better price and shipped for free than the local pet stores here. Check the Interned for a price and if you can get it sheaper with your son's discount then I think that is a good thing. The Petco out here did not carry it at the store closet to me so I found chewy's price reasonable.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I'm big on loving discounts ;) And that being said, I'm a Chewys customer as well... the Acana I get from them is a good 20 bucks cheaper for the 25lb bag than either of the local stores I was purchasing from. I feel kind of bad because I love the people at those stores, but gotta do what I gotta do. Petco has some great options as well so enjoy :) I wish I could remember some of the good ones some use, but hopefully others will chime in :)

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I've had good results with natures variety instinct

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We get ours from Chewy's also. great company, and very good customer service. My wife over ordered once and called to see if we could send a bag back as we had too many, the woman she spoke with said, I'll just credit you the extra bag and you can keep it, or donate it to a rescue, because shipping will cost you too much to send it back. We were blown away they did that since it was our mistake, and not theirs.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Old saying. ?... if not broken dont fix it! :)

But if your really you need to...I go with Orijen or Acana alllllll the way.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The discount may not be worth the switch if the food does not work for them...could mean more vet visits. Check out Chewy's as others have suggested.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.