Help Needed! How quick do allergy symptons arise from new food???

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

Sooooo true! I am so glad I found this site, the information is phenomenal!!!!! And best of all, with the Vetericin I've used the past two days, his hot spot is almost all gone! I m shocked and 100% relieved! Thank You all for the well wishes and advice!

Best update :) Vetericyn is da bomb, hee hee ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Sooooo true! I am so glad I found this site, the information is phenomenal!!!!! And best of all, with the Vetericin I've used the past two days, his hot spot is almost all gone! I m shocked and 100% relieved! Thank You all for the well wishes and advice!

How is your baby doing?

OP
T

Tanklin

Jun 28, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin
How is your baby doing?

The hot spot is barely there anymore, scabbed up and almost all gone! He got bad there again for a moment because he kept itching, but it's tons better now. The itching is driving me insane, so we are prepping for a allergy! I've started ACV spray for his non spot affected itchy skin on his chest, wondering if there is something else natural topical to use until we get the allergy under control. New food trial is only a week and a few days in, and he is too young for environmental testing I am reading, just 9 mths. Soooo it's just a fly by the seat of our pants type thing! He isn't itching his ears anymore tho and they are no longer red, just very random chest and chin itching. And when the itching first began, it wasn't there at all JUST his ears. It's almost like it's traveling thru his body, worked it's way out of his ears and downward. Is that a realistic thing?? Ha! Hoping we are headed in the right direction. I appreciate the checkup!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It could be a reaction to the old food leaving his system.... At least you are seeing good progress--- just takes long than we like.

Please keep us posted

OP
T

Tanklin

Jun 28, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin

Ahhhh the trials and tribulations. I will surely keep updates coming! Especially if we pinpoint more or other allergies, I'll be on here quite often haha thanks again!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.