helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Ive always feed Orijen puppy but that is real high in calories your dog just keeps growing none stop. My GS was same weight as his age monthly ! Nyala 6lbs in one week then 3per week. One of the best food out there but they need to be switch to adult when they are 6 - 10 months old depending how fast they grow. She's home feed now.

OP
S

socalseminole

Mar 9, 2016
San Diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Pink bag of puppy food is not grain free, but the Heartland Gold puppy is grain free.... I was using pink grain bag, then when heartland grain free came out.. I switched to that..... I do not use large breed food for my guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started mixing this food in with rice and chicken over the weekend and it works great. We been on full Fromm food the last 3 meals and he is doing great! Thanks for the advice. I'm about to order some more food and want to get a bag or 2 of treats also. How are the Fromm grain free treats? Or what do you use for training snacks?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Started mixing this food in with rice and chicken over the weekend and it works great. We been on full Fromm food the last 3 meals and he is doing great! Thanks for the advice. I'm about to order some more food and want to get a bag or 2 of treats also. How are the Fromm grain free treats? Or what do you use for training snacks?

I use a brand called 'real meat'. And break into smaller pieces... I also use the kibble or watermelon or frozen green beans. I have not used Fromm treats. Another good one is Fruitables mini treats

Jellyfish

Mar 24, 2016
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank
Just my 2 cents here. We purchased Fromm grain free treats and while the dogs like them, they are very hard (crunchy) and I don't really like the size. They are almost perfect to get stuck in a throat if they weren't chewed up. Makes me nervous. I've been feeding them to my English as he does good with chewing them. I've avoided giving them to my Frenchie after she scared me the first time I gave one to her.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
S

socalseminole

Mar 9, 2016
San Diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
I use a brand called 'real meat'. And break into smaller pieces... I also use the kibble or watermelon or frozen green beans. I have not used Fromm treats. Another good one is Fruitables mini treats

wow some of this I would never think of! Im assuming green beans and watermelon are good for bullies?

OP
S

socalseminole

Mar 9, 2016
San Diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Just my 2 cents here. We purchased Fromm grain free treats and while the dogs like them, they are very hard (crunchy) and I don't really like the size. They are almost perfect to get stuck in a throat if they weren't chewed up. Makes me nervous. I've been feeding them to my English as he does good with chewing them. I've avoided giving them to my Frenchie after she scared me the first time I gave one to her.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sounds good. thanks. Ill keep that in mind

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.