Zignature Duck Formula Dry Food Is Working

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Canelo has had serious food allergies resulting in yeast infections all over his skin, mainly around his rear, back legs and tummy. After trying numerous brands and formulas, Zignatures Duck formula is doing the trick! I've had him on it for a full year now and he has been yeast free. For Canelo it has to be the duck formula, we tried the other formulas like white fish and kangaroo, but he has done the best on the duck formula.

If you are in the Houston area, I found this brand, and Fromms at a pet store called Floppy Pets. I visit the location on NASA RD 1, there is another location in Friendswood, both carry many of the brands we are looking for. The staff at Floppy Pets introduced me to Zignature sharing that they have a lot of bully owners that buy the Zignature for there bullies over the Fromms. I don't see a great price difference however my point is it's awesome to have a pet store that has these great brands! And to share this info with other bully owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I had Murray on the lamb formula for a while but ultimately I think maybe the peas or the alfalfa didn't agree with him. It's a great food though and I believe they also have a program where you can have a punch card if you save the barcode label on the bag after 12 bags you get the 13th free

OP
Canelospeeps

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I had Murray on the lamb formula for a while but ultimately I think maybe the peas or the alfalfa didn't agree with him. It's a great food though and I believe they also have a program where you can have a punch card if you save the barcode label on the bag after 12 bags you get the 13th free

Really??? I'll have to look that up! I tried feeding Canelo the Zignature only while feeding my two pugs another food but Canelo is a Hoover. Any uneaten food he scarfs down so I put them all on the duck formula. Every three weeks I pay $65 minimum a bag, the largest bag I can get!

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Yes the place I got it from is called benson's pet center

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Cool, so happy you found something that works. We fed ours the same thing and they did well on it, but Lucy started to turn brown with it, so we switched, but it is a good food.

OP
Canelospeeps

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Cool, so happy you found something that works. We fed ours the same thing and they did well on it, but Lucy started to turn brown with it, so we switched, but it is a good food.

What did you switch too?

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
:up: hmmm, ok then, The store owner here in Yorba Linda, owns a bulldog and they told me one time that they feed the bulldog the Zignature Essentials? Price was $20 lesser than Fromms.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Zignature Duck Dry Dog Food0.3% -0.4%
Sodium as fed (min - max)0.35%
Sodium 100% Dry matter
Zignature Kangaroo Dry Dog Food0.9% - 1.0%
Sodium as fed (min - max)0.96%