Does anyone give COSEQUIN to their Bulldog?

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
My Bulldog, Maximus, injured both of his ACL's in December. He is not a candidate for corrective surgery because of his weight. He weighs 83-lbs. I need to provide a good Chondroitin/Glucosamine product to
him, and have chosen COSEQUIN Chewy's.

Has anyone used this product on their Bulldog ?

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
My Bulldog, Maximus, injured both of his ACL's in December. He is not a candidate for corrective surgery because of his weight. He weighs 83-lbs. I need to provide a good Chondroitin/Glucosamine product to
him, and have chosen COSEQUIN Chewy's.

Has anyone used this product on their Bulldog ?

Yes, we have used both Consequin & Nujoint for Tyson! Both are great!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
There are a few members that use this.... it is a good product. We use NuJoint for our guys

OP
Maximus

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Maximus was taking Pet Naturals of Vermont Hip & Joint Chewies, however, the manufacturer changed the formula of this product,
and now Maximus refuses to eat them. As a result, I had to order the Cosequin Chews - I was hoping to find someone who has
used the Chews, as I want to see how large or small they are and what shape they are and if there is a flavor to them. I just ordered them, so I am hoping Maximus will take them . . . . . he's going to have to, because he needs them. I'll figure out a way to get them
in him .

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Maximus was taking Pet Naturals of Vermont Hip & Joint Chewies, however, the manufacturer changed the formula of this product,
and now Maximus refuses to eat them. As a result, I had to order the Cosequin Chews - I was hoping to find someone who has
used the Chews, as I want to see how large or small they are and what shape they are and if there is a flavor to them. I just ordered them, so I am hoping Maximus will take them . . . . . he's going to have to, because he needs them. I'll figure out a way to get them
in him .

roll them or smash them into his lamb burger

OP
Maximus

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Maximus has been on the COSEQUIN Chews now for over a week, and there is a noticeable difference in his walk. I am very impressed with the product, and have no problem getting Maximus to take it. I flatten it into a disc and put it in the middle of
his mini burgers and it works beautifully. I like this product and will continue to keep Maximus on it.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Cosequin is pretty good, and it's amazing to see the difference isn't it?

I like Nujoint plus better though because it's made in the USA and doesn't have any fillers, sugar or soy in it.

If Nujoint wasn't available I'd certainly use cosequin, it's a great product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.