Best canned food? Need opinions =)

Cuddles116

Jan 15, 2013
Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock & Brink
So long story short the boys are on fromm lamb and lentils and we are looking for a good canned food to use as a topper. Right now we are using Wellness grain free beef stew as well as the turkey and duck but I wanted to know what brands or type may be better or comparable so they don't get sick of the same thing constantly. I would have gone with fromm but with the recent recall I want to wait on their canned options.

Also I feel this post is silly since a can is about the same as a pound of fresh meat, and the boys use to get pork or beef cooked for them with rice and veggies as a topper and some cottage cheese, but the canned food has actually been more enticing (mr. Brock use to get caeser in the puppy years before we knew better hah) and since we need Brock to take his meals or he vomits I am giving in to bulldog taste buds lol.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The Fromm recall was only due to too much vitamin D.... nothing causing illness. But, you could look at maybe using Merricks', but they were recently bought by Purina so I'm hesitant to use any of their products now.... merricks used to be a great product, but i o not trust Purina My opinion only

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, I still think Fromms is a safe product, but Go Natural is a very high quality food as well, and they make a soft food as well.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.