Thoughts on Costco's Kirkland's grain free brand?

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Hudson Nash & Milton Virgil
I looked up reviews and people were sayin it compares to blue buffalo. I don't know if that is true-haha.
Our breeder had ours on a Costco flavor but it wasn't grain free.

Just switched him about three weeks ago to the beef and sweet potato( yellow bag). I mean he was fine on the other one, and he seems to be doing very well on this one. ( including ACV, coconut oil, yogurt and such).

I've been scared about allergies, but we haven't had any so far.
Environmental allergies on the other hand-not sure yet. Everything is starting to bloom so we will see :)

spectacularone

Apr 9, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winni, Hank, Otis
Ours have eaten Costco's Nature's Domain salmon in the aqua bag for years and done great on it. Costco also has an all organic food online with free shipping but it's chicken and mine seem to need the fish oil for their coats.

Brian Karn

May 6, 2016
Our breeder recommended it and Diesel has been great with it. We have mixed the beef with salmon and his weight/coat have been ideal. :)

7da29b1bf670184a10e6cd0d15999cb2.jpg

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
My son is putting his 2 pits on it once they finish their other bag. I read the ingredients and looks good to me. "The price is right!" :)

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
I don't live near a Costco but my dad does and was asking me about the food. When I looked it up, I wished we had one near bc I'd for sure give it a try!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.