Raw diets for puppy? What are you feeding?

matador

Mar 14, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
El Chapo
Hey everyone! We just purchased a beautiful Olde English Bulldogge boy! I am wanting to incorporate raw with dry "kibble" as this is the way both my rottie and American Bulldog were fed while I was growing up(not too long ago), in addition we'd add an egg to their meals maybe 2-3 times a week.

Does anyone have any suggestions, what's healthy, what's not? Which brands of dry dog food is best, when I was coming up Eukenuba was the stuff to feed, haven't had a dog since 2008 after our AB passed away from heatstroke. Thanks in advance for any advice and suggestions!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I can not give much info on the raw diet... but as for kibble, some of the top are Taste of the Wild, Nature's Variety Instinct, Earthborn, Fromm, Acana, Orijen. Grain free is the best way to go, as many dogs have issues with grains. Eukenuba is not really a good food

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola is on commercially available raw now, but as a puppy she was on wellness and natural balance kibble, with a hard boiled egg everyday for lunch.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.