Have any of you tried zignature?

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Thinking of switching Murray to this brand it's potato and grain free and was wondering if any of you had tried it!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
I was thinking of trying it one time. If you look at Food Advisors, the Zignature Essentials even rated higher at 5 stars than Fromm's grain free of 4 stars.

Let us know how it goes.

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
I was just reading about this food today, the kangaroo actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
We haven't tried it but it's a highly rated kibble & suggested for allergies. We almost tried it but decided to just stop kibble. Let us know how he does with the new food. I know it'll take a bit .... Is he still licking? Even with Pepcid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
CCandMurray

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I haven't started the Pepcid yet I'm hoping this switch will do the trick I will keep you all posted!!!!

OP
CCandMurray

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Hey guys! Just wanted to give you an update. Murray has been on the zignature now for about 5-6 weeks now (lamb flavor) and he seems to really like it! Combined with the slow feeder his licking the air has significantly lessened, I think we're on our way to not licking entirely!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey guys! Just wanted to give you an update. Murray has been on the zignature now for about 5-6 weeks now (lamb flavor) and he seems to really like it! Combined with the slow feeder his licking the air has significantly lessened, I think we're on our way to not licking entirely!

NICE.... hope he continues to improve

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online