Honest Kitchen or other dehydrated?

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
I know there are a few of your here feeding it. What mix are you using for allergies?

We have been feeding Keen (turkey, oats, and potatoes) since summer bc it's supposed to be the best for urinary issues. We think we have those under control w supplements, so we are going to try switching foods bc she is having terrible allergies.

Anyone have experiences w HK & allergies? I am considering the fish grain free or the limited ingredient fish. I have an e-mail out to their customer service as well.

We need to stick w a dehydrated bc she isn't drinking anything and we are adding lots of extra water in with the food to keep her water intake up which is needed with the history of urinary issues. I'm also open to suggestions for other dehydrated foods that may work well.

Thanks!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
We feed the Kindly base mix, and add in our own protein. Which is usually lean ground beef, venison or kangaroo. Tyson's done fantastic on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We use the Preference base mix. Right now we are in the middle of a 30 day detox garbanzo beans as she has a case of the itchies right now.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
THK is a great food... I am looking to transition Lambeau to it as i can not keep his ears clean on any of the kibble I have tried. :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online