Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
So decided to switch the brand name of dog
Food for the boys and see how they do.
Fromm was great but they not eating as much. So hope this one gets them to be excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Bad bad idea :( they been vomiting and liquid poop going back to Fromm. I even tried slow transition

Best to always stick with the norm with these guys. One little change can throw them off. Poor boys I hope their bellies settle back down soon!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bad bad idea :( they been vomiting and liquid poop going back to Fromm. I even tried slow transition

OH NO! Hope they are back to normal quickly..... when my guys seem board, I just smack a littler topper of green beans or yogurt. However, since I started adding NuVet supplement (power not pills) with a tiny bit of water.... they eat without hesitantion

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith
We used to swear by Blue Buffalo, but then our trainer turned us onto the lawsuit against them. They lie and have admitted in court that their ingredient lists are not reflective of the food found in the bag. Blue uses byproduct and filler in all of their foods. We have been trying new brands, Fromm was one that everyone seemed to like.

Link to lawsuit explanation
Pet Food Honesty

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.