Is change necessary?

Christian1971

Sep 2, 2014
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Josie, Zoey
Zoey's previous owner has been feeding her RoyalCanin Bulldog. She has no health issues and loves the food.
I know this brand does not get high marks, but should I stay with this brand. Don't see why I should change if it is working. Thanks

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
In all reality you are right RC isn't a very good food. However, if she doesn't have any issues or show signs of allergies with it and she likes it why not stick with it. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I agree with Todd don't change if it's not broken, I had FTSE on RC here in Australia it is known as one of the best foods he did great on the puppy formula but once switched to the Adult formula all sorts of problems developed but Zoey may always be fine on it.

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Yeah if it works no need to change George was on that from his breeder too but problems started after a couple of months so just keep an eye on things.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I agree, if she is doing well on it, then don't change. :)

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Monty was on RC when we got him and was fine. I changed it to a 'better' food and have been having problems ever since. I really regret it but could things have changed anyway? We will never know. I would say don't change unless you have to.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.