Fromms--- switched proteins

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte
Hi Everyone, just wondering your thoughts and wise advice.. Charlotte has been eating Fromms chicken a la veg with zero issues for over a year, I had the wonderful idea of giving her a taste of something else this month so I bought the Fromms beef frittata a la veg. Same everything just protein change.... It's been two days and she hasn't touched it :mellow:. Added her yogurt, she ate that and left the rest. Is this just her being a bully or does she not like it? Should I wait a little longer?

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
That's a bummer [MENTION=13624]Miss Charlotte[/MENTION]. I just switched Murray to the pork and peas flavor and he seems to like that. I would say try taking it back and switching out for another flavor, most places will allow you to do that if your dog doesn't like it

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
If she has no symptoms of not feeling well, I would say she just doesn't like it. My philosophy is: don't mess with a good thing. If she was eating and doing well on the food she had, why change it?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
If she has no symptoms of not feeling well, I would say she just doesn't like it. My philosophy is: don't mess with a good thing. If she was eating and doing well on the food she had, why change it?

Agreed!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I would try and take it back to the store.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,

I am with Lynn as long as I know that My guys are getting the very best i can provide I leave it alone , I am tho very anal when it comes to there food and treats

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I switched Ruthie from Fromm Beef Fritatta over to the game bird and she broke out in a giant hot spot. All because of the switch of proteins. I would take the bag back to the store, I did with the game bird and they gave me a full refund. They should be willing to do that for you. I would keep Charlotte on what she likes and if she's having no problems...if it's not broke don't fix it.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

100% - If she was doing great on her usual, stick to that!

OP
Miss Charlotte

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte

I did go and mess with a good thing for no good reason- won't do that again.
On the bright side, she has started to eat the beef frittata with no noted issues as of yet so I'm thinking she was just being a brat. *Sigh*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Miss Charlotte

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte
Thanks everyone for the feedback! You guys rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk