her to Fromm,but ToTW is so much easier to find for me. I would have
to order Fromm, like many on this forum do. But I just don't feel comfortable
doing that.

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
I just upgraded the bulldogs to Taste of the Wild...and found no foul or stinky odor from the bag...:confused: One of the reasons I switched to this brand is it was what was originally suggested to me by our new vet practice...When we were having issues with our new Australian Shepherd. But I went with the breeder's suggestion over the vet. Only because she's a show pup...and she's also co-owned as well.

But finding the dog food the bulldogs were on was :poo: for food...And my husband strongly wanting to find a food that they sold in town. [Pet stores are a little over an hour one way for us. And shipping to our home during winter months could pose problems] So currently we're on Taste of the Wild Pacific...I know several Aussie owners have their dog on that...and a few bulldog owners from another forum use it...

I'm not saying Fromm isn't a good food. Just not a good choice for our home. But I didn't find either bag of Taste of the Wild smelly...[We got the wrong variety and had to donate it to a shelter...but I didn't open the bag and gag or notice a strong odor and that was the version with the DUCK can't remember the name of the variety...just to much protein for our young aussie and for a bulldog]

Though I did find Fromm an hour away at another pet store...But I'll only switch if the Taste of the Wild doesn't work for my dogs. I much prefer a 20 minute drive into town...verses an hour to pick up dog food.

Members online

No members online now.