Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 21

Thread: Cannabis for your Bullys

  1. #1
    Pooper scooper Chanelle13's Avatar
    Real Name
    Chanelle
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    38
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Romulan & Roscoe
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Default Cannabis for your Bullys

    Has anyone given there bully Cannabis? Positive outcomes?

  2. #2
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Cannabis for your Bullys

    Once I caught him trying to light up but I put a stop to it right there!

  3. #3
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    TyTysmom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    5,501
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)
    6184

    Default Re: Cannabis for your Bullys

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Once I caught him trying to light up but I put a stop to it right there!

    You busted Buster. Sorry, its Friday - I'm lame.

    My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

  4. Likes rjisaterp, Chanelle13, 2BullyMama liked this post
  5. #4
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,119
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3853

    Default Re: Cannabis for your Bullys

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanelle13 View Post
    Has anyone given there bully Cannabis? Positive outcomes?
    Well Chanelle...That herb is illegal here in Maryland but legalization is getting closer for medical Mary J. I guess the Maryland legislature is seeing from the State of Colorado that the herb is a revenue generator. Our General Assembly Session starts next Wednesday and we will see how much closer cannabis gets to be legal.

    I would think that cannabis can help with certain health issues in pets but I have not heard of any thus far. As a matter of fact, this thread is the first time marijuana has come up. As far as a delivery mechanism is concerned, I would think it would be in the form of a liquid since I do not think a bully would fire up a joint and smoke it (well except for @dolphin 's Buster of course).

  6. Likes Chanelle13, 2BullyMama liked this post
  7. #5
    Bully Bootie Duty Enjoimangos's Avatar
    Real Name
    Matt
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    166
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boris Bullski
    Likes (Received)
    145

    Default Re: Cannabis for your Bullys

    Is there a specific outcome you're looking for?

    I have a buddy who had a Pitbull that was going through hell toward the end of her life and he used to give her coconut oil and cannabis treats he made and it helped with her skin and temperament.

  8. #6
    Pooper scooper Chanelle13's Avatar
    Real Name
    Chanelle
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    38
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Romulan & Roscoe
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Default Re: Cannabis for your Bullys

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoimangos View Post
    Is there a specific outcome you're looking for?

    I have a buddy who had a Pitbull that was going through hell toward the end of her life and he used to give her coconut oil and cannabis treats he made and it helped with her skin and temperament.
    No specifics! Just seeing what peoples thoughts are. My boyfriend was reading up about it so I thought I would ask!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Once I caught him trying to light up but I put a stop to it right there!
    Should have joined him!

  9. #7
    Pooper scooper Chanelle13's Avatar
    Real Name
    Chanelle
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    38
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Romulan & Roscoe
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Default Re: Cannabis for your Bullys

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Well Chanelle...That herb is illegal here in Maryland but legalization is getting closer for medical Mary J. I guess the Maryland legislature is seeing from the State of Colorado that the herb is a revenue generator. Our General Assembly Session starts next Wednesday and we will see how much closer cannabis gets to be legal.

    I would think that cannabis can help with certain health issues in pets but I have not heard of any thus far. As a matter of fact, this thread is the first time marijuana has come up. As far as a delivery mechanism is concerned, I would think it would be in the form of a liquid since I do not think a bully would fire up a joint and smoke it (well except for @dolphin 's Buster of course).
    haha yes Buster seems like a bad ***! I had joined a Bulldog facebook group a while ago and a lady posted regards to a liquid form that she was giving her dog since her dog was 2 years old and he lived to be 15!

  10. #8
    Bully Bootie Duty Enjoimangos's Avatar
    Real Name
    Matt
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    166
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boris Bullski
    Likes (Received)
    145

    Default Re: Cannabis for your Bullys

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanelle13 View Post
    No specifics! Just seeing what peoples thoughts are. My boyfriend was reading up about it so I thought I would ask!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Should have joined him!
    I would see no benefit if there's no specific reasoning (AKA keep it for yourself). If you do look into it for any sort of medical reason for the dog I'd say to go with a Indica as every Sativa batch he made caused her to get a hives/rash.

  11. Likes dolphin liked this post
  12. #9
    Pooper scooper Chanelle13's Avatar
    Real Name
    Chanelle
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    38
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Romulan & Roscoe
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Default Re: Cannabis for your Bullys

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoimangos View Post
    I would see no benefit if there's no specific reasoning (AKA keep it for yourself). If you do look into it for any sort of medical reason for the dog I'd say to go with a Indica as every Sativa batch he made caused her to get a hives/rash.
    great thanks for your opinion!

  13. #10
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    aprilemari's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,902
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola & Foxie
    Likes (Received)
    402

    Default Re: Cannabis for your Bullys

    bulldogs have some general breathing issues so no smoking!

  14. Likes Enjoimangos, JennieS, dolphin liked this post
  15. #11
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,361
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2310
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Cannabis for your Bullys

    I know cannibus oil is very good for seizures in humans so I would imagine it would or could work on dogs too. I is legal here for medical reasons and they have it in foods like chocolate bars!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  16. #12
    The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin' groomzilla Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    schimpfy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ron
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Vancouver British Columbia
    Posts
    1,070
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chance
    Likes (Received)
    261

    Default Re: Cannabis for your Bullys

    My boy got into my hash at an early age we brought him to emergency he was falling flat face could not keep on his legs and peed everywhere - i was covered. They gave him some ash to induce vomiting he was fine had a 2 day hang over and would hardly move.
    Now when he smells it he goes in the opposite direction. Have read about the benefits for seizures and cancers they have all been oils and usually done anally so there is not that high associated with cannabis. Not sure how it would work on canines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •