Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
No, we have never given our guys Marijuana, but I bought a new product from Global Pets Food where I buy their food. It's called True Love Hemp for Health Daily Chews. It's made by trueleaf, and is a Natural Antioxidant Support and Omega Fatty Acids. It has antioxidants Green Tea, Pomegranite, and Blueberry, DHA from whole cell algae to support cognitive health, and Hemp to support the body's normal response to inflammation. They are a soft chew that I break up into their kibble everyday.

Heh,Heh, Bulldozer and Blossom, the flying Bullenda's!! They will be walking a tightrope
across Niagra Falls!!:loco:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
In what form you had in mind???? My guys just shared a bottle of hemp oil....

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
Honesty, if I could get medicinal for my dogs I would. I would take it myself though. I would eat a damn dog biscuit if I had to. Lol Its not legal for humans in Kansas. I feel quite strongly about the fact that i suffer needlessly when I could have relieve without 13 pharmaceutical scripts. I would consider if for my darlings if a problem came up that I think it would help. Good thread.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Chum prefers his stogies.. smoking-bulldog.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Honesty, if I could get medicinal for my dogs I would. I would take it myself though. I would eat a damn dog biscuit if I had to. Lol Its not legal for humans in Kansas. I feel quite strongly about the fact that i suffer needlessly when I could have relieve without 13 pharmaceutical scripts. I would consider if for my darlings if a problem came up that I think it would help. Good thread.

Interesting. It is legal here in Arizona, (for medical purpose only) maybe it is something I should consider for my hand injury. I just picture myself acting stoned and stupid. Because anytime I have ever done it, that is how I acted! Quite giggly too I must add. Stoned, stupid, and giggly. My meds only make me stupid and occasionally giggly. But I hate taking them!!!! Oh how I wish I could stop.

Chum prefers his stogies..View attachment 94877

That is downright hilarious! :rofl:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online