Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: allergy test results bad

Quote Originally Posted by TyTysmom View Post
    Acana is def a great kibble. If you want to stay on kibble try that in the Duck/Pear. However.... If he needs to lose weight Duck may not be the best because it's very rich. If he doesn't do well on kibble (like our Tyson) I would definitely look into The Honest Kitchen. We ended up there after we tried numerous kibbles. He's done wonderful on it. We do one their bases and add our own protein. It's great because you can control the protein! Keep us posted on his progress!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have to agree with Jessica. The Honest Kitchen base mixes are awesome as you control the animal proteins that go in them. I had my Harlea on it for over a year and it worked wonders for her so I highly recommend it for pups that have all kinds of food allergies.
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

2. Likes TyTysmom liked this post
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sherman
    Likes (Received)

Hi, my dog Sherman has terrible food allergies. We found that California Naturals Kangaroo and Red Lentil was the best for him. Very lean, so you should be able to accomplish your weight loss goals too. I get it on Dog and Cat Food, Treats, and Supplies | Free Shipping at Chewy.com. Good Luck!

Country
    Cape Cod MA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    harley and caesar
    Likes (Received)

Thanks for all your input! After much research I ordered Go! limited ingredient salmon....it has nothing in it that Mojo is allergic to...a miracle! Not even potatoes yay! I also found that Nutrisca salmon and chicpea as well as Natures Variety instinct salmon would work too. Mojo is allergic to every protein including lamb duck and even kangaroo! His allergies are some of the worse vet has seen. When they test the dog's blood for allergy levels each food item is given a number...my dog Caesar is allergic to dairy and his allergy level is 90..he is on allergy medication daily. Mojo's level to beef and chicken were 4000! And he was allergic to lots of other stuff too many of them in the 1000s....he is looking better but still has pink paws and neck and some hair loss. Hoping for a big turn around with the food switch.

5. Likes 2BullyMama, TyTysmom liked this post
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

That's great! Good luck and please keep us posted. When we made the switch to Salmon our boys allergic reactions improved immensely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads