Just ordered Fromm

Jennybear2003

Mar 2, 2011
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
I know I am supposed to switch slowly but couldn't wait once I read and seen some of the before and after pictures on this site. I read she was eating a 1 star food and didn't know that it was the cause of her face and leg problems. I washed her bowls and face daily with little improvement. I just didn't want her to be uncomfortable. I can handle the farts she always has farted they are just loud now and she stares at her butt hehe :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She will maybe get diarrhea tho- if you can at least do half and half for about 3 days the longer the better- don't worry you will still notice a remarkable difference probably within a few days. Even with 1/2 and 1/2 :) She may have a tummy ache too.

I am excited for you to post your results, going from a 1 star to a 6 star is always huge.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1932]Jennybear2003[/MENTION] I'm only really posting to repeat what desertskybulldogs said. Do make sure that you do switch slowly or it can have disastrous effects ... from both or either end!!!!! :poo: and :barf:

Staff online

Members online