Just ordered Fromm

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I just visited petflow and ordered Chaos first bag of Fromm. I ordered the Chicken a la Veg. I hope thats a good choice :confused: He has been on the chicken soup for puppies and has done well with the chicken. It just feels kinda weird because he is the first puppy I have ever had to not be on a puppy food. I hope he likes it. The ordering process was quick and painless, thanks for persuading me to give it a try. For those of you who feed Fromm food, what flavor do you feed?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I feed the grain free beef frittata- and I never met a bully who did not LOVE Fromm! Even [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] said her dogs who USED to free feed now eat it all up! :up:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
I was feeding butler surf and turf. with the four star line of food you can switch between proteins so i wanted to give the pork and applesauce a try. he loves it just as much as the previous flavor.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Belly is still on the puppy fromm. When the vet says she doesn't need puppy food anymore I'm not sure which flavor to start her on :confused: which ever it is , our Boston is going to be on it also. Let us know how Chaos likes it!

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
I just ordered my first bag of Fromm from Petflow too. The Fromm website says the 4 star line is designed so you can switch between flavors, monthly, weekly, or even daily. I think I will try a different flavor each month.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
So you don't need to switch them over gradually to a different flavor ? That is awesome! I'm sure they would like to try different varieties instead of the same old same old.

Krisandtob

Jan 26, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Phatty
Phats is eating the From Surf-n-turf right now. I'm due to order him a bag though and I may switch it up. He seems to love it but why not give him some variety....

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Not sure about the puppy food question but my boys LOVE the fromm food in general. I always free fed my boys and have gone thru MANY diff brands of really good foods with no problems. Till switching to fromm that is. :) I really do think there may be crack in this food because my boys finish it everyday. I would have to wayyy over feed to get them to free feed again. In fact Cutty gained 2 pounds after switching them over so now they are seriously being cut back. I was feeding the chicken food (not grain free) it was good but then I decided to just try the grain free so I fed surf and turf and now the beef fritata I think it is called. They love all the flavors I have tried. Next time I will order the pork to switch it up again.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
thats colol you can just change it up. I may be being too paranoid but are u sure its ok for him not to be on the fromm puppy? it just sorta freaks me out :eek:

[MENTION=1790]rayers[/MENTION] it's a all life stages food, he'll get everything he needs :)

I fed Samson the surf & turf. Samson can't have grain because of his allergies but if he could I would rotate between all the different formulas, surf & turf and beef frittata are the only grain free forumlas. Well except the chicken formula, he can't have chicken either :(

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We love Fromm, and because the 4* range is an all-stages food it meant we could start switching Daddy on to it as soon as we got him. I usually order two bags at a time from Petflow ... each one is a different flavor. I believe it's good to switch up the flavors/protein sources so that it stops them becoming allergic to any one protein.

We have had Salmon, Chicken, Duck &Sweet Potato, Pork & Applesauce so far. They have loved all of them but we now believe that Maggie has developed an allergy to chicken as she got interdigital cysts whilst she was on that flavor. So, we're back on the Salmon and have a bag of the Duck unopened. Next time I order I'm going to try the Beef Frittata or the Surf n Turf!! :up:

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Yep, I feed Maximus Fromm "Surf & Turf" and he loves it too ..... my Pug, however, won't touch the stuff! But it's a really good dog food and I'm glad Maximus enjoys it ....

Jennybear2003

Mar 2, 2011
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
I also just got a bag of Fromm yesterday and Luna LOVES it! Inhales it!! I have learned from EBN that the "pimples" around her face and red legs may be from her food and food allergies? I really have high hopes for this food. Only thing I have noticed so far was the louder audible farts that stink to high heaven! lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I also just got a bag of Fromm yesterday and Luna LOVES it! Inhales it!! I have learned from EBN that the "pimples" around her face and red legs may be from her food and food allergies? I really have high hopes for this food. Only thing I have noticed so far was the louder audible farts that stink to high heaven! lol

[MENTION=1932]Jennybear2003[/MENTION] are you switching slowly? This could be the cause of the farts, and watch out the bad :poo: will be next. I am sure glad she loves it, I know mine do!! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.