Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Chicken Meal Large Breed Puppy Food

Michael Colosimo

Nov 16, 2015
Hi Everybody - Is anybody using Nature's Variety Instinct Puppy food and if so can you share your results? Good or bad.

Thank you,
Michael

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I do not use it, but I remember a few members using NVI with good results.... if I remember who they are I will come back and tag them to the thread.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
We feed Lola the raw frozen duck nuggets, this is the best food she's literally eaten by herself and she still thrives on it.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
It's a raw frozen kibble actually, but it comes in larger patties as well. It's not meant to supplement dry kibble, as raw food and processed kibble digest at different rates. The nvi kibbles are also a high quality food and certainly more convenient than frozen. I don't think I have much of a choice as Lola never eats dry kibble and we had to hand feed her much of her first year to even get her to eat. But this stuff she eats with no help! She's also got food allergies that raw helps control (limited diets are good for bullies regardless).

sent from my droid mini

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
I should also mention that nvi will send you coupons if you sign up for them, I print off like 10 and use them until they expire $3 off a product each month or so... So like 4 times a year I get a discount on some bags

sent from my droid mini

OP
M

Michael Colosimo

Nov 16, 2015
It's a raw frozen kibble actually, but it comes in larger patties as well. It's not meant to supplement dry kibble, as raw food and processed kibble digest at different rates. The nvi kibbles are also a high quality food and certainly more convenient than frozen. I don't think I have much of a choice as Lola never eats dry kibble and we had to hand feed her much of her first year to even get her to eat. But this stuff she eats with no help! She's also got food allergies that raw helps control (limited diets are good for bullies regardless).

sent from my droid mini

So potentially replaces the need for kibble. Did you feed her that as a puppy? What does term limited diet mean? Thanks for taking the time to share!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online