Help Needed! New English Bulldog Puppy 8Weeks old!! Wanting to Change to a higher quality food.

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
I responded to your other post..... this is what I used for Lambeau during the puppy months, and then switched to Pork and Peas. Fromm Gold Life-stage and Lifestyle Dry Recipes - Fromm Family Foods

Orjen and taste of the Wild are both also great foods and many here feed them with great results.... keep in mind food with a Bulldog can be a long road of trial and error until you find the right one. What works for one may not be best for another.

Try to avoid grains and chicken as both tend to cause allergy issue (not for all, but a very high percentage)
Good luck!
[MENTION=15100]michaelsbroly[/MENTION] This is good advice for a new bullie owner!!
I also commented on your other post…I have not tried Orijen, so no feedback there, but just a side note…if you plan on introducing Fromm because you like what you have read, it may be a good choice to start w/the Fromm puppy, even though it is not the "puppy formula in 4 star.
You can actually e-mail the company and ask them why this is…they are really great at customer service!!
BTW… wicked cute bullie puppy :havemyheart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.