Question on Fromm food

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Is this food an all-stages food? I didn't see a puppy food and was wondering if I could feed this to my bullie. She is 6 months old. I was considering Natural Balance, but since I found out it was only 4 stars, I thought about trying Fromm. I checked thier website, but could not find anything about whether it could be fed to a younger dog.

OP
Miss Molly

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
OK, I finally found on the website where they say yoyu can feed puppies the 4 star line. Sorry! :)

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
i'm considering changing to Fromm's too. i currently have Bullet on Canidae and i notice he is itchy and his eyes are watering more lately. i searched and found a store about 25 min away. i just want my boy to not have any discomfort.

hope you figure your food choice out. :)

OP
Miss Molly

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
I think I have decided on Fromm. PS- I saw Fromm food on a website I order collars from, and they offer free shipping on dog food. If you're interested, the site is carolinapetpantry.com. Hope it's ok to post the site- I am in no way affiliated, just addicted to the cute collars and other great stuff.

I am really hoping a better food will clear my girls tears stains and make her coat look beautiful! Good luck with your food choice too [MENTION=1717]Momma2Bullet[/MENTION] It's taken me days to try to decde what is best for my baby! I have never spent this much time researching my own diet. LOL

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
carolina pet pantry is a friend of the website and i believe there is a coupon on here somewhere for them....

OP
Miss Molly

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Thanks! I found the coupon code on the first page of the coupons section. But I also found out they are no longer going to carry the Fromm food. Darn! But they have lots of other great stuff!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=1871]Miss Molly[/MENTION], Carolina Pet Pantry is a huge supporter for us, along with other shops, you can see them all on the home page. I had the girls on Fromm's, it is a very very good food, but I have one with digestive problems and found that Orijen works better. When you have these high rated foods, they are for any age. The cheaper brands have so much filler, they have to place more vitamins etc.. in their "puppy" food. Just when you switch remember to do it very slowly.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes the coupon code for petflow is ENGLISHBULLDOG for free shipping over $59

OP
Miss Molly

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Thanks @desertskybulldogs and [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] !

I ordered a bag of the 4 star salmon, and two bags of treats! What a great deal.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think I have decided on Fromm. PS- I saw Fromm food on a website I order collars from, and they offer free shipping on dog food. If you're interested, the site is carolinapetpantry.com. Hope it's ok to post the site- I am in no way affiliated, just addicted to the cute collars and other great stuff.

I am really hoping a better food will clear my girls tears stains and make her coat look beautiful! Good luck with your food choice too [MENTION=1717]Momma2Bullet[/MENTION] It's taken me days to try to decde what is best for my baby! I have never spent this much time researching my own diet. LOL

Oh I forgot to mention this- you may speak of those who are affiliated with EBN (you can usually see who we are affiliated with by going to our sponsors and shopping link) but we do not allow advertising of websites on the forum.

OP
Miss Molly

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
OK =) I wasn't sure what was allowed, but thought I'd pass along a great site if no one here was aware of CPP. It's cool I found you guys and they are affiliated.

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
I just switched my Bella from Wellness Puppy to Fromm Grain Free Surf and Turf. She is only 8 mth but the vet said to put her on adult food cause it has less calories and she is a little hefty. She already seems to be smelling less like hampster pee :confused: and her :poo: has been nice and firm and smells waaaaaay less!! I think you will be happy with your choice in brand. I know that I reasearched a whole month non stop before the nice people on here helped guide me though the process and point me in a few good directions. I'm so glad I listened and feel completely confident in my choice of food now.:up:

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva is on Fromm and we love it! We are planning on gettting a puppy in the spring and I am going to put the puppy on the same food as Silva!

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=1871]Miss Molly[/MENTION] I use petflow all the time and they are awesome, never had an issue ever with them

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online