Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
if you bought it online (ie Chewy.com) , they should give you credit if you inform them that the food did not mesh with your dog and he/she is having allergic reaction. I did that one time and they gave me credit. I asked if I should mail the leftover food and the rep told me to donate it to the shelter. Understandably, the shelter will not accept open containers for potential contamination issues. I do understand but it is a shame wasting perfectly good food and perhaps have a much higher quality than what they feed the animals (purina). They did tell me to bring it however and put it in a section where the homeless dogowners will come pick up the dog food.

This is is fantastic! Thank you so much!

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
if you bought it online (ie Chewy.com) , they should give you credit if you inform them that the food did not mesh with your dog and he/she is having allergic reaction. I did that one time and they gave me credit. I asked if I should mail the leftover food and the rep told me to donate it to the shelter. Understandably, the shelter will not accept open containers for potential contamination issues. I do understand but it is a shame wasting perfectly good food and perhaps have a much higher quality than what they feed the animals (purina). They did tell me to bring it however and put it in a section where the homeless dogowners will come pick up the dog food.

So, that was fast and awesome! I just called, and I told the rep that she'd eaten half of the big bag. She refunded me half of the cost! That's so awesome! She requested that I donate the rest to a shelter (like you said). I will always buy from them.

Thanks again @harveyspecter @2BullyMama!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Small bag..... I am testing out the brand new flavor with rabbit/duck. Have you tried Pork n Peas or Game Bird? As for the unused food.... not sure if a shelter will take it call and ask them, but I THINK the store will take them back [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION].... is that right, Fromm has something set up with the retailers?

Most dog food retailers will take the food back if it doesn't work out, but it probably depends on the retailer.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
OK, I feel fairly confident that I've solved the yeasty ear problem. Pork and Peas is key! Her ears look brand new again, and I'm so relieved. Thank God! That was kind of a stressful month and a half. I am sticking with P&P!

Finding the right food really is trial and error!! :yes4:

OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
OK, I feel fairly confident that I've solved the yeasty ear problem. Pork and Peas is key! Her ears look brand new again, and I'm so relieved. Thank God! That was kind of a stressful month and a half. I am sticking with P&P!

Finding the right food really is trial and error!! :yes4:

Excellent, it's a lot of work. We know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.