Good advice

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Hi could someone advise me on wellness grain free food please? The store I get my kibble from over here in the uk has just started selling this, the man who owns the store tells me it's new over here as its sold mainly in the US, Ruby will no longer entertain James wellbeloved and a few other brands I was thinking of trying her on wellness

Sorry that title was meant to say food advice not good advice stupid iPhone change my words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Ruby, Wellness is an excellent dog food, and is listed at the top of the Dog Food Ratings. Many members on here feed their dogs Wellness, hopefully someone who does can share their experiences with you.

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Hi Ruby, Wellness is an excellent dog food, and is listed at the top of the Dog Food Ratings. Many members on here feed their dogs Wellness, hopefully someone who does can share their experiences with you.

Thank-you vikinggirl, she used to be on James wellbeloved grain free but after a while decided she no longer likes its.... I've tried her on veriest other food with no joy, she'l try the biscuits then spite them out[emoji85][emoji87]...the guy at the pet store did advise us to try her on wellness I was just abit jebious with it be new over here and not knowing if it was a good brand so it's good to hear it's listed at the top of the dog food rating list and it would be great to hear other members experiences with this food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.