Earthborn Holistic

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Going to try this new brand. Was on Fromm Pork and Peas but seems they uninterested now. Also put them on Fromm Lamb and Lentils. Huge mistake! Brett's tear stains got so bad! Now I'm hoping this will work just fine too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Earthborn Holistic: coastal

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I used Earthborn Holistic for my boxer, and it was a GREAT food for her. She ate the meadow feast I believe, but I switched it up a few times… there are several members on here that use EH. If for some reason Fromm's doesn't work for Wally I would totally switch him to EH.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I currently have both my boys on the EH Coastal. I first tried them on the EH Lamb, then after a couple times on this flavor, switched them to the Meadow Feast. In terms of the tear stain issue, I found most success with the Lamb flavor where Tate had the least incidence of tear staining. They loved the food itself, gobbling it down eagerly at every meal time! :drool:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Both of mine are on Earthborn Hollistic Prairie Feast and they're doing very well. Less tears stains, less gas, and no scratching the face after meals.

Fromm didn't work for us either with Blue, and I've gone through so many foods over the last few years (including raw) but this is the first time I'm happy with a kibble.

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Both of mine are on Earthborn Hollistic Prairie Feast and they're doing very well. Less tears stains, less gas, and no scratching the face after meals.

Fromm didn't work for us either with Blue, and I've gone through so many foods over the last few years (including raw) but this is the first time I'm happy with a kibble.

They not too crazy with the Coastal one ...they would hardly touch it. Tried putting some broth..or eggs. They would just eat few :( might have to try another flavor

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
They not too crazy with the Coastal one ...they would hardly touch it. Tried putting some broth..or eggs. They would just eat few :( might have to try another flavor

I use The Great Plains Feast (no idea why I wrote Prairie Feast above) and mine love it.
It could be your just doesn't like fish.

Won't hurt to try a different flavor.

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Will def order that now. Thank you!

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
i switched to it because our Rocky (rescue) got really bad tear stains.. i have one dog with allergies so i had to find something she could have also and they both are doing great on it.. she isnt scratching and his tear stains are looking great.. i really think it was the rice in the other dog food that was making his tear stains so bad.. they like it so im happy with it.. good luck.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.