Now this will be interesting!

Bella'sMom

New member
Community Veteran
Joined
Jun 23, 2010
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
168
Location
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Our local news has been advertising a spot about "what is really in your dog's food?"

I know I will need to tape it, I don't stay up that late. I am very interested to see what they say and what they recommend. As soon as I get it via the web-site, I will post it.
 
Yes Please Do!! Maybe with some media involvement, dog food companies will start to feel the heat!
 
Article was okay- still don't agree entirely about 'how to choose' but hell it's better than nothing!!!
 
I logged in and referred them to EBN if they wanted to see ratings on food. HEHEHEHEHE
 
Thats awesome Bella'sMom, I am VERY interested to see what they say. This line from the article bothered me (I'm thinking, hmm you mean like a bag of that prescription diet in your lobby?!):

"That's why you need to pick a big national brand that has a reputation that's good," said Zack Bissel, a veterinarian at Coastal Veterinary Hospital.
 
Well that was disappointing! The film wasn't any different than the article. HUMMMMM, not any good! in fact when I click on the film link, it just takes me to the article. Oh well, I guess they think they are doing something. After my comment and suggestion to go to EBN for food ratings, others chimed in too.
 
Thats awesome Bella'sMom, I am VERY interested to see what they say. This line from the article bothered me (I'm thinking, hmm you mean like a bag of that prescription diet in your lobby?!):

"That's why you need to pick a big national brand that has a reputation that's good," said Zack Bissel, a veterinarian at Coastal Veterinary Hospital.

I completely agree, I did not like that line either!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top