Now this will be interesting!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Our local news has been advertising a spot about "what is really in your dog's food?"

I know I will need to tape it, I don't stay up that late. I am very interested to see what they say and what they recommend. As soon as I get it via the web-site, I will post it.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes Please Do!! Maybe with some media involvement, dog food companies will start to feel the heat!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Article was okay- still don't agree entirely about 'how to choose' but hell it's better than nothing!!!

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
I logged in and referred them to EBN if they wanted to see ratings on food. HEHEHEHEHE

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Thats awesome Bella'sMom, I am VERY interested to see what they say. This line from the article bothered me (I'm thinking, hmm you mean like a bag of that prescription diet in your lobby?!):

"That's why you need to pick a big national brand that has a reputation that's good," said Zack Bissel, a veterinarian at Coastal Veterinary Hospital.

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Well that was disappointing! The film wasn't any different than the article. HUMMMMM, not any good! in fact when I click on the film link, it just takes me to the article. Oh well, I guess they think they are doing something. After my comment and suggestion to go to EBN for food ratings, others chimed in too.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thats awesome Bella'sMom, I am VERY interested to see what they say. This line from the article bothered me (I'm thinking, hmm you mean like a bag of that prescription diet in your lobby?!):

"That's why you need to pick a big national brand that has a reputation that's good," said Zack Bissel, a veterinarian at Coastal Veterinary Hospital.

I completely agree, I did not like that line either!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.