Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
My 10yo female has been on California Natural Kangaroo for a couple of years due to protein allergies. For the most part, she'd been ok, but seems to have allergy issues, i.e. paw licking, ear scratching, scooting, etc.... I just got her Zignature kangaroo today, wondering if anyone has any experience with it, seems to be new.. Thanks all...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Someone here does feed Zignature but i can not remember the name.... I hope the come along to help with any advice

GOOD luck

Marubadu

Jul 27, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sammy
My Sammy does well on it. I do want to try Honest Kitchen.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
My 10yo female has been on California Natural Kangaroo for a couple of years due to protein allergies. For the most part, she'd been ok, but seems to have allergy issues, i.e. paw licking, ear scratching, scooting, etc.... I just got her Zignature kangaroo today, wondering if anyone has any experience with it, seems to be new.. Thanks all...

Hi Daphnee, I just started Dozer on Natures Variety Kangaroo about 3 weeks ago. We have been through Fromms Puppy, Fromms Salmon, Fromms beef Frittata, and Fromms Lamb and Lentil. He develops allergy symptoms after being on a protein for a while, the Beef he was on for two years, and then got really sick, excessive paw licking, goopy eyes, hair loss due to scratching his chest, and waxy ears. I put him on Natures Variety Limited Ingredient Vegan kibble for a month to detoxify him of all proteins, and then I started him on Natures Variety Limited Ingredient Kangaroo. He has improved a lot, his eyes have cleared up, the hair has grown back on his chest, and he's not licking his paw as much, but he is still licking, so I'm not sure if he just needs more time on the new food to see if he tolerates it. I was also looking at the Natures Variety Limited Ingredient Rabbit if the Kangaroo doesn't work out. I don't think Zignature dog food is available here in Canada.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
When Harlea was on The Honest Kitchen we added boiled ground kangaroo to it as her protein and she loved it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.