General Question a food question

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
I have read alot on here about different types of dog food to feed your bullies.. my question is do any of you mix and wet food with the dry or just feed all dry to your dogs food?? i have always mixed just a half a can to my dogs food but thinking maybe i should just go with the dry all alone, but afraid after all this time they won't eat it just dry.. whats some opinions or advice that i can do to help the dry food not taste to dry..lol.. any advice or how does everyone else feed theirs??

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
I mix my girls dry food with a bit of wet every now & then just to give her abit of a change as every now & then she will pick at her food until we mix abit of wet I it then she scoffs it down I think she gets bored of the dry biscuits - you could add abit of coconut oil to her food which is also really good for there coat, or tinned sardines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My guys get a tablespoon of plain greek yogurt with breakfast... dinner is just dry kibble

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
They get much more water with wet than dry which is a good thing. Especially if your bullie doesn't drink much.
If it's the same food, I think it's perfectly fine.

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
My Bullies get either coconut oil, plain yogurt or beef bone broth mixed in with each meal of dry food. However, they will also eat their food dry. I'm lucky that they are not picky eaters. I also don't want them getting too plump!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
When Castor was little we always soaked kibble in hot water (for 20 min or so until it was cold and the water had been absorbed). Not sure about the taste but it does smell more when soaked so that might be worth trying!

OP
punky

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
thanks.. just my abbey with her allergies makes it difficult to give her much.. got a few tips though im going to try. thanks.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.