Quick Question

Brucey Baby

May 19, 2015
England
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruce
Hey all. Does anyone know the difference between the Royal Canin Bulldog Junior and the Royal Canin Bulldog Junior 30? Thanks

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Not sure at all, but here in the US, Royal Canin is a low rated food. i will tag some UK members that might be able to help

OP
Brucey Baby

Brucey Baby

May 19, 2015
England
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruce
Ok thanks. Some shops over here its rated between 3 and 5 star and been recommended by staff at pets at home and another guy who owns a pet shop in the local town. Wont hurt to look at another I suppose

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
[MENTION=14234]Brucey Baby[/MENTION] I'm not sure about the difference between the two but royal canin is an expensive low rated food there's defiantly better brands out there we feed James wellbeloved grain free she does well on it there's also wainwrights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=14234]Brucey Baby[/MENTION] I fed Royal Canin and I can honestly say they're crappy formulas. Their kibble has no nutritional value, just empty calories.

I'm gonna recommend another company that you should be able to get over there- I give it to my own bullies- Farmina Pet Food. It's made in Italy, high protein formula (protein comes from meat, not legumes), and everything I've read about them points to a high quality kibble.
I feed the N&D Grain Free Lamb and Blueberry formula.

Google "Farmina Pet food."

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Hi. I fed my pups Rc 28
it was getting expensive and it's not the best product.

Pets at home have great grain free range, wainwrights, burns, James wellbovied to name a few.

Hope this helps. Oh there's no big difference

OP
Brucey Baby

Brucey Baby

May 19, 2015
England
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruce
Thanks for your advice and sorry about the late reply, ive been busy working and not had time to come on :-)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I have to advice against RC as well. Main ingredient is corn and waist of that too. You're better of choosing one with no grain.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.