dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hey Phil, BTW, I am on Salmon Tunalini well, switching back and forth with lamb and lentil. The Salmon smells like rotten something but Harvey loves it so all is good.

Yes, they do looooove it! It always amazes me when I watch those Alaskan shows on Natgeo and Discovery how the sled dogs eat the frozen fish straight out, I cannot imagine what the smell would be like if you had those living in your house with you! They sell those freeze dried full on fish in some of the pet shops and I always ask myself who buys these? They're huge fish too! LOL!!

Littleeagle

Jul 28, 2011
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Baxter
Baxter eats Orijen and I go back and forth between the Fish and the Red. My problem is my husband feeds him way to many cheap treats!!! I can't convince him they are not good for him and probably the cause of his itching.

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
I thought the 6 fish was smelly for a while but I got used to it and it was just me fishy Henry smell. I didn't notice anyone else smelling funny, only him.

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Baxter eats Orijen and I go back and forth between the Fish and the Red. My problem is my husband feeds him way to many cheap treats!!! I can't convince him they are not good for him and probably the cause of his itching.

I introduced the red last night, I hope he does better on it.

Members online

No members online now.