Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Can My Dog Eat This List:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 150

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Cherry trees are dangerous for equines,too,and cows, as if they eat wilted leaves,they are poisonous.
When my aunt died at 95,she had a poodle that she loved so much.Her family was going to have the dog put to sleep-they hated the dog. I knew how much she loved her,
and I couldn't stand the thought,so I took her. She was a good dog,and never gave a bit of trouble-just saying this because my aunt had always given her grapes all the time,as treats(she didn't live near me-I never knew...) and the poodle was blind at 4 years old. I know there is a genetic eye disease that it could have been, but I always wondered if it was caused by the grapes....fortunately she never had kidney problems.

ldenne

Jul 18, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
I love this - I even printed it off for my human kids a very easy sheet for them to look at [emoji5]️. My little guy loves bananas and frozen pineapple pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
One thing that causes a lot of dangerous situations in the summer time here are corn cobs. People like to grill them and dog like to steel the eaten cobs and they do not digest.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online