xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Has anybody heard of this dog food or tried it? I was at my local natural dog food store today and it looks like a really high quality food. I currently have them on fromms but we have tried every grain free flavor and I still have to force jovi to eat. I have been thinking of maybe trying something new to see if that intrigues her to actually eat. Here is a pic of just something it looks like image.jpg

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Has anybody heard of this dog food or tried it? I was at my local natural dog food store today and it looks like a really high quality food. I currently have them on fromms but we have tried every grain free flavor and I still have to force jovi to eat. I have been thinking of maybe trying something new to see if that intrigues her to actually eat. Here is a pic of just something it looks like View attachment 88812

Goob used to be on the Real Texas Beef flavor but now I have him on the Buffalo flavor. He loves them both (Goob does NOT have any allergies). He does back flips every meal time bc he loves this food so much.

FYI: If your dog has a chicken allergy, I would suggest the limited ingredient line of Merrick because I believe most of the flavors have chicken meal.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Mine were on Merrick for about a year--they loved the food and would get very excited when I opened up the food bin :) I had them on the Texas beef and they've also tried the buffalo. I recently switched to Earthborn Holistic b/c Finn was having some skin issues and Tate has lots of tear stains. I wasn't blaming Merrick but thought a change might do some good. Overall, Merrick is a good, solid brand of dog food.

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Looks like one of the great food out there as well. English Bulldog News Forums - Dog Food Ratings at English Bulldog News

I was looking at that earlier at the pet store. Way cheaper than Fromm. I have them on Fromm Pork and peas. One of my bully isn't too fond of most of Fromm's flavor now so I'm thinking maybe another brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
It looks like a pretty good food but I haven't tried it. It was on my "try next list" if TOTW didn't work out for Henry. My favorite place to compare dog food is petflow.com it's very easy to look at different brands and ingredients. I've never ordered from them but I've obsessivly searched food on their website. I may need an intervention haha

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Thanks!! I am shocked with how many people have responded to this! I think it's worth a shot to try, it really is so hard to get Jovi to eat... Ever since she turned 1 she really just hates to eat dry kibble. I have tried all flavors of fromms. I really did not want to change the food but if thats what the princess wants :girlyes:

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2013
Bryan, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lula Belle & Big Chief
One of our bulldogs eats merrick duck and sweet potato and the other eats blue wilderness. We top both of their bowls off with a can of the merrick limited ingredient lamb or turkey. We went through lots of different brands as they both have allergies. This seems to be the best combo for now.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I would have fed my dogs Merrick (because it's made in Texas) if my guys weren't doing so well on Orijen before I heard of it. Winnie loves Orijen. Of course, Winnie would eat anything, but we've had no issues with Orijen.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.