CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
Hello EBN'ers! I need some suggestions for a dry kibble for Jackson. My little 8 month old love bug needs a grain free, chicken free, alfalfa/any kind of grass free food. We're currently feeding Fromm prairie gold puppy which isn't agreeing with him, but is better than what we've tried. I spent about 45 minutes in petsmart checking every label and not one of their foods would work for Jackson, or be better than what he is eating. We also made a stop at the local Natural Pet Supply store, and found a food that would work, Acana, but it's SO expensive! I need suggestions for my baby :( poops are fine, no puking, and minimal scratching. His face, especially his eyes, stay pink and his ears are very hot after he eats.
IMG_20150615_211919.jpg

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I've been using Earthborn Holistic Meadowfeast I get from Petflow website. Both hershey and Chumley had severe allergy issues and this has been great for them. Many people here swear by Fromm's..it didn't work for me.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We're eating Fromms Salmon-Tunalini and it's really worked out well. Good luck in your hunt!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Jackson is gorgeous.... that picture he looks great. I had Lambeau on the Fromm Prairie gold till he was 8 mths and switched to the Pork and Peas -- he is dfoing well on it.

My other suggestion would be the Earthborn, Orijen or Acana

Most Reactions