$5 Avoderm coupon

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I never find Nature's Variety coupons, and I even signed up on their site only to get NOTHING, even 5 dollars would be great. I did pay $10 to join the dog food plan where I buy his food, I have two years to use it, it is when I buy 12 bags of food no matter what size (I always buy the large $60.00 bag) I get the 13th free. So I guess for $10 dollars one day I will save $50. We are on our 2nd bag since I joined this at the pet food store.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]: I just googled Nature's Variety Coupon and there were several that are printable for $2. and $3. off. I wish my store did the free bag after buying so many! I bet I've bought 8 bags since using this brand and the best I ever do is a $2. off coupon, and meanwhile the price is jumping by $5. at a time. I'm seriously considering switching to another food!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] ...... Thanx, I signed up for the coupon.... if it can't be used for treats (they have some good treats) we will send you the coupon.... HRH eats Fromm. ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.