Blackwood

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Anyone tried that brand yet? My fellas on Fromm beef Fritata but I've seen this EB on Instagram and her boys has no tear stains! Asked what she feeds them and she said Blackwood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Anyone tried that brand yet? My fellas on Fromm beef Fritata but I've seen this EB on Instagram and her boys has no tear stains! Asked what she feeds them and she said Blackwood.

Which formula? Their everyday one (which is loaded with carbs) or their grain free ones?

This review is for the everyday formula.. not sure this is the one she wants?

But either way, it's not a bad food as it does contain a good amount of animal protein, but the primary source is plant based.

If you do decide to go with the grain free version, be sure to read the ingredients since even the Buffalo version contains chicken fat, and whitefish meal as the 4th and 5th ingredients.
So if your bullie is sensitive to either of these, this wouldn't work.

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Which formula? Their everyday one (which is loaded with carbs) or their grain free ones?

This review is for the everyday formula.. not sure this is the one she wants?

But either way, it's not a bad food as it does contain a good amount of animal protein, but the primary source is plant based.

If you do decide to go with the grain free version, be sure to read the ingredients since even the Buffalo version contains chicken fat, and whitefish meal as the 4th and 5th ingredients.
So if your bullie is sensitive to either of these, this wouldn't work.

I'm not sure. I never asked her bullies was beautiful. I switched back to Fromm beef Fritata from pork and peas seems they shedding more and tear stains got bad

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Also remember that just because one dog is doing well on it, may not mean the same for you. Each bully is different, and what works for one may not work well for another.

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So I went back with Beef Fritata they both isn't excited with it. I believed they like the Pork and Peas way better

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.