Your thoughts on sunday pets dry pet food please

Mishell

Apr 6, 2015
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley
Ingredients are as follows for the Sunday pets grain free range of food I'm looking at here in Australia
Meat and meal ( min78%) including meat and bone meal.free range lamb,fish meal,vegetables (min10%) including potatoe carrot pumpkin celery.fruits (min5.5%)including Apple,blueberry,egg (min1%),apple cider vinegar(min0.6%),Manuka honey(min0.06%)green lip mussel (min0.4%)kelp, & flaxseed,(min0.1%) fennel (min0.07%) molasses plus nutritional additives too many to mention and me being a newbi haven't worked out how to add a pic which wld of been easier to add a pic of listed ingredients.
There is also a deliganics range difference being meat and meal composition 32% containing organic beef as well as lamb and fish meal as in above one ,& contains ground barley min 27% also contains organic sweet potatoe and pumpkin instead of potato, this trying to find the best food is a nightmare just like the chewing on his paws during the night if only we had fromms available over here !
Appreciate your feedback
Michelle

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Sounds like a high protein grain free formula. The first one that is.

The second has grain (barley) and a lot of it. Most here stay away from grains in their pet food.

gonna tag a fellow member from Australia. Maybe she can recommend something [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION]

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Mischelle Sorry but I have not heard of that one but I can recommend the one I told you before that I am feeding Ftse that is the only one I have found where he does not get a yeast problem and his paws don't get red and swollen.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.