Does anyone feed their bull-pup wellness?

OP
Bella Cows Mama

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
Thank-you all for your replies. I am definitely considering Fromm. It seems to be the one I feel most comfortable switching to right now. I am also going to be checking out my local feed stores to see if any of them carry it or can order it for me.

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Feed something better than WELLNESS????? This food is a 6-Star food, so I would be hard-fast to find a better food ....... except for TOTW, and California Natural. WELLNESS is what I feed Maximus and he loves it, and it is a great food.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Moe is currently eating Wellness and I haven't experienced any problems... I do have have a bag of Fromm I plan to switch to when this Wellness bag is empty, only because when I give him an option, he seems to prefer Fromm.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
We are using Wellness Puppy but I have been thinking that I need to switch. I am debating whether I should try to get the Fromm. I may just try a switch to TOTW. Our Basset eats TOTW salmon and it would be super easy but I hate to play the musical food game....

spameggsandrice

Aug 14, 2017
Simpsonville, SC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brix
I switched my puppy from Purina Pro Plan Focus (Breeder) to Wellness Core Puppy as soon as we got him at 8 weeks. He loves it. His poop smells, but what poop doesn't smell?? I chose to switch due to the high protein and grain free. I will be sticking to Wellness Core. If it's not broken...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I switched my puppy from Purina Pro Plan Focus (Breeder) to Wellness Core Puppy as soon as we got him at 8 weeks. He loves it. His poop smells, but what poop doesn't smell?? I chose to switch due to the high protein and grain free. I will be sticking to Wellness Core. If it's not broken...

Keep an eye out. Lots of recalls on Wellness

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.