Earthborn holistic food.

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
So I went in to buy Bruno a bag of TOTW pacific formula. I was approached buy a rep from Earthborn and she gave me some info on the food.
I have seen it before, but now they have two new proteins. This fish formula and bison. It's a holistic food. Grain and gluten free.
What caught my eye was the price. I pay $23.99 for a 15 lb bag of TOTW. This 15 lb bag was $19.99. Has anyone tried this. It sounds prett good and Bruno does well on fish formulas.
Here is a picture of the sample they gave me to try. I don't want to give it to Bruno just yet.
3a743f44.jpg

d9e3bd4b.jpg

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
The only thing I would really frown at if it were me making the purchase is the amount of white potato listed. Sweet potatoes are much more nutritious than white potatoes and the placement of white potatoes makes me think that its used mostly as a filler. I'm sure other's will be along shortly to imput their thoughts as well.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
It's not too bad, its a 3 star food. Technically Taste Of The Wild is rated better, Taste of the wild formulas are 5 and 6 star rated. So for only a couple dollars more I'd stick with the TOTW personally.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
I have seen these at Jozi's puppy daycare.
Never asked about them. Let us know how
it turns out. Good luck.

OP
jortiz9758

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
I posted this because I was curious as to whether or not anyone had seen it or had their bully on it. I honestly will not take Bruno off of TOTW for this just to save a few bucks.
I have tried them all from Orijen to a BARF diet and he seems best on this fish formula.

:up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.