TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hey there -

Are there any Houston or surrounding areas peeps (I live in Katy) who feed Fromms? We have 1/4 of their largest bag "Lamb/Lentil" left over, AND I have a voucher from Fromms for their largest bag as well.

We're not going to use either, as we just transitioned Tyson over to raw. The voucher is in my name, but if you tell me the flavor you want, I can pick it up, and we can meet up! I don't want it going to waste, plus its their largest bag, which is $$$.

Any takers? Obvs first to reply - and I would prefer to meet up somewhere Central depending on your location. Houston is HUGE, so you know how that goes.

Let me know :)

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I know I didn't mention this in original post, but its FREE.

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Yep. Already reached out to our local Houston Bully rescue prior to posting here - they don't feed Fromms. If no takers, I'll take it to a local shelter for sure. I also have two 1/2 bags of Natures Variety Limited Ingredient. We shall see, I know there are several Houston members...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] We use FROMM and I live in Fulshear, so it's pretty close to you. We would love to take it. If you still have it, let me know, thanks

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]
Awesome! What flavor do you want me to pick up? I have to go pick up for Tyson tomorrow as well :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION], st the moment we are feeding Pork and Applesauce, it is not grain free, but everyone is doing well on it, and we wanted a food that was not so high in protein for the Frenchies. Thanks so much in advance. Maybe we can meet somewhere Saturday.

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]
You got it! You want what's left of our lamb/lentil too? I'll PM you my number so we can schedule a meet.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION]. sure, I can mix it in with the food they are eating now, thanks so much.

Most Reactions

Members online