Comparison.

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Taste of the Wild is as good as Fromm too? Or Fromm has better ingredients? Brett's breeder started him on Costco Nature of Domain something beef...and I want to start switching him to a better kibbles. Thank you.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Both are just as good.... many here feed TOTW and Fromm with great results. Food is the biggest issue with these babies, finding the right one can sometimes take a few tries

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
They are both good foods but personally I prefer Fromm. TOTW is made by Diamond which concerns me since they have had a fair amount of recalls for salmonella. Fromm is made by a 100+ year old family owned company. They've never had any recalls and are supposedly very careful about the safety of their food. I just swapped Belle from Blue Buffalo onto Fromm and I intend to keep her on it. Our cat eats TOTW simply because he's picky and that's the brand he likes.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
They are both good foods but personally I prefer Fromm. TOTW is made by Diamond which concerns me since they have had a fair amount of recalls for salmonella. Fromm is made by a 100+ year old family owned company. They've never had any recalls and are supposedly very careful about the safety of their food. I just swapped Belle from Blue Buffalo onto Fromm and I intend to keep her on it. Our cat eats TOTW simply because he's picky and that's the brand he likes.

I agree… from what I have heard TOTW is a good food, but the recalls are concerning. Another food that I used w/my boxer was Earthborn Holistic. I know that several people on here feed it to their bullies, my Wally is doing great on Fromms.

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I agree… from what I have heard TOTW is a good food, but the recalls are concerning. Another food that I used w/my boxer was Earthborn Holistic. I know that several people on here feed it to their bullies, my Wally is doing great on Fromms.

Read good reviews about that too. Ordered small bag of TOTW see how Brett reacts to it. If he doesn't like it that was my 2nd choice and Fromm.

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I wanna start raw feeling though but I'm too afraid I feel like I gotta make sure he eats well cooked food. :-/

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I wanna start raw feeling though but I'm too afraid I feel like I gotta make sure he eats well cooked food. :-/

Look into The Honest Kitchen....

Members online

No members online now.