TNSxBully

Jul 1, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rousey
Had Rousey on the Diamond Naturals large puppy. She did fine on it for a while, then developed some hives on her sides. Switched her to Taste of the wild Bison puppy food. She is doing great on it except for the fact that its smaller kibbles.. She can now again woof her food down even with the slow feed dish.. lol this dog.. :excited::wallbang: is the adult taste of the wild bigger kibbles??

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hee hee hee .... add a little water to the bowl, see if it helps slow her down

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
I add warm water to the top of my dogs kibble(One of them needs extra water intake for a medical condition). This had an added benefit of slowing them down while they ate. I just make sure to give them the dish right away when I add the water so the kibble stays hard and is still good for keeping their teeth clean.

OP
TNSxBully

TNSxBully

Jul 1, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rousey
Awesome tips. The diamond was bigger kibble and she ate slower. Ill give the warm water a try. Thank you.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Had Rousey on the Diamond Naturals large puppy. She did fine on it for a while, then developed some hives on her sides. Switched her to Taste of the wild Bison puppy food. She is doing great on it except for the fact that its smaller kibbles.. She can now again woof her food down even with the slow feed dish.. lol this dog.. :excited::wallbang: is the adult taste of the wild bigger kibbles??

guess what. The smaller kibble is a sign of a high quality food due to the absence of fillers. The Fromm grain free are the same.

OP
TNSxBully

TNSxBully

Jul 1, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rousey
good to know. Tried the warm water.. she drank her food. it was faster than if she were to chew it..

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I use stainless steal balls. The largest one and a smaller one. Yes, I use two in his bowl. Only thing that can slow down one of my boys.
The ones I use are, the "Omega Paw Portion Pacer."

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.