Orijen puppy food

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Well, that wasn't too helpful of your breeder, was it? What was he thinking? :confused: She'll adjust to the new food anyway, just give it a little time. Keep us posted.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I did have to abruptly change it. The breeder only gave me enough for 2 days and he was feeding the puppies stuff i can only get online. I called the company and because of new years i wouldnt get it until tomorrow or monday. Her last outing about an hour ago after dinner was almost back to normal again so hopefully by tomorrow we'll be ok.

UGH... if you ever have that happen again... use the bland diet as a transition food. I had to do this with our little guy we just got last week. breeder was out of food when we picked him up so i used ground beef and rice along with Fromm puppy and slowly lessened the bland diet till as of today, he is all puppy Fromm. Only one poo was very soft, other than that he was fine

tyree213

Nov 26, 2012
New Orleans
Bulldog(s) Names
Gilbert, Scarlet
Its a great brand, one of mine was on the puppy and now I alternate between the adult six fish and regional red.

OP
TylerV76

TylerV76

Dec 29, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Well it appears weve got to the bottom of the diarrhea. Georgia had her health check today and everything was perfect except she has a mild case of coccidia. The vet said its not uncommon and gave me some medication she has to take for 14 days. Its main said effect is diarrhea. So once we get rid of it Ill slowly introduce apples for treats again.

Members online

No members online now.