Fromm Classics vs. Fromm Four Star

mandals0810

Aug 27, 2014
Mississippi
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sassy
If I transition from Fromm Classic Adult food to a Fromm Four Star food, do I still need to transition like I was transitioning to any other food, or is this switch easier? Not quite sure how to proceed.

Thanks!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
yes, the four star line is the only one you can switch between and do without transition. The classic and four star are totally different lines.

OP
M

mandals0810

Aug 27, 2014
Mississippi
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sassy
yes, the four star line is the only one you can switch between and do without transition. The classic and four star are totally different lines.

So if I am feeding Classic right now want to transition to four star, then I need to transition them....but once I get switched to four star, I no longer have to transition between four star flavors........

Thanks

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yes that's correct
when transitioning to a new food, you want to do it slowly over 2 to 3 weeks. Start with 3/4 of the old food mixed with 1/3 of the new food, then 1/2 of the old food with 1/2 of the new food, and then mix 1/3 of the old food with 3/4 of the new food, and finally all new food.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So if I am feeding Classic right now want to transition to four star, then I need to transition them....but once I get switched to four star, I no longer have to transition between four star flavors........

Thanks

You got it :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.