Help!! Need advice!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I had to work late tonight, I KNEW this morning that Vegas had enough food for dinner and I would need to stop and pick up his food. Well, I forgot!! I got home and Joe said "Veg's out of food" OMG, I am beat, I was 9 hours on my feet behind the bar all day, it is a 25 min drive to go get his food for breakfast and I am too tired to go.

Soooo, I need suggestions for breakfast!! I will go as soon as the store opens to pick up his bag, but he eats breakfast 3 hours before it opens. What to do?????? He eats Earthbourne Holistic Lamb grain free. Should I do a bland?? I have white rice and some grilled leftover chicken breast from last night. I can rinse the seasoning off the chicken. ( ALTHOUGH he is allergic to chicken!!) Maybe just some plain rice?? I have some fresh veggies I can throw in. What in the world should I do. I KNOW I am being lazy, but with my arthritic feet, I just don't want to take an hour drive.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
You can mix rice with eggs. If you have veggies like peas or beans or Whatever veggies you have throw it in while your frying eggs. Mix them all together then Viola! You have breakfast for Vegas :). Oh yeah, you can also put tuna or hotdogs or burger patties or whatever leftovers you have or all of the above lol.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
You can mix rice with eggs. If you have veggies like peas or beans or Whatever veggies you have throw it in while your frying eggs. Mix them all together then Viola! You have breakfast for Vegas :). Oh yeah, you can also put tuna or hotdogs or burger patties or whatever leftovers you have or all of the above lol.

Thank You, I am boiling rice right now, and I will scramble him some eggs to go with, thanks for the advice! I also brought my husband home some plain pulled pork from work, I was thinking rice and some pork??????

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
just like what Bifi's mom said, stir fry the eggs with rice, veggies. Since it is not Vegas fault, diced some steak meat and throw it in the mix - I'm sure Vegas would appreciate that.

Damn you made me hungry. I'll eat what Vegas is having.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I agree. Scrambled eggs or rice and boiled sirlion. Im sure you will find something for him.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK thanks all!! , I was in a panic because I am a lazy mom and didn't want to get back out and drive 25 to pick up, and 25 back after working on my feet all day. Boiled some rice, going to scramble some eggs with some baby carrots. That should hold him til he get's his real food. Thanks all!!! I am settled down and not mad at myself anymore. Full Moon tonight, and I was thrown off by work!! I am POSITIVE he will love it. I also have fat free plain greek yogurt, so might give a spoon of that. :whew: What a day!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Good plan! Scrambled eggs and cheese sounds good right now. I think I want [MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] 's egg casserole again :gimmefood:

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Thank You, I am boiling rice right now, and I will scramble him some eggs to go with, thanks for the advice! I also brought my husband home some plain pulled pork from work, I was thinking rice and some pork??????

Man i want to eat Vegas' breakfast! But hold the yogurt please! Lol. You can also put slices of bananas in his bowl btw. If he only knows what he's getting for breakfast tomorrow ... Yumm!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Good plan! Scrambled eggs and cheese sounds good right now. I think I want @ChrisRN 's egg casserole again :gimmefood:

attachment.php

I have had this recipe for almost 40 years. It's one of my favorites because you can do so much with it.

1 pint sour cream
6 eggs, beaten
1/4 lb. sharp cheddar, grated
1/4 lb. medium cheddar, grated
1/2 tsp. salt

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat sour cream into eggs. Add salt and fold in cheeses. Pour into 9x9" casserole dish. Cover and bake for 50 minutes.

if desired, add:

cubed ham
sausage
sauteed mushrooms
peppers
crumbled bacon
1 small can green chiles
sun dried tomatoes, etc.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
attachment.php

I have had this recipe for almost 40 years. It's one of my favorites because you can do so much with it.

1 pint sour cream
6 eggs, beaten
1/2 tsp. salt

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat sour cream into eggs. Add salt and fold in cheeses. Pour into 9x9" casserole dish. Cover and bake for 50 minutes.

if desired, add:

cubed ham
sausage
sauteed mushrooms
peppers
crumbled bacon
1 small can green chiles
sun dried tomatoes, etc.

My son Carson loved this so much he wanted it for his birthday breakfast!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
attachment.php

1 pint sour cream
6 eggs, beaten
1/2 tsp. salt

if desired, add:

cubed ham
sausage
sauteed mushrooms
peppers
crumbled bacon
1 small can green chiles
sun dried tomatoes, etc.

This looks amazing, and I already had dinner but NOW I want breakfast!!! Lol

Good grief, it looks like I was trying to print a poster of it… :rofl:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
attachment.php

1 pint sour cream
6 eggs, beaten
1/2 tsp. salt

if desired, add:

cubed ham
sausage
sauteed mushrooms
peppers
crumbled bacon
1 small can green chiles
sun dried tomatoes, etc.

Oh Yum that's looks good

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Gang has you covered.... Hope you are feeling better

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I've done that too and will go the scrambled egg route as well - I bet he loves it!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.