Did I get the wrong bag?

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
I grabbed a small bag of his regular food & a small bag of the Fromm (to slowly make the switch). But when I opened the Fromm, the kibble is smaller than his current food. I wanted to make the switch since everyone recommends it & to give Chubbs the best I can. So did I get the wrong kind of Fromm?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414075832386.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414075832386.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 116

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Nope. It's the right stuff. Fromm kibble is smaller than any other kibble I've ever fed. You wont be disappointed! Remember...once on Fromm, you can switch between the grain free bags without doing a slow switch.

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
Nope. It's the right stuff. Fromm kibble is smaller than any other kibble I've ever fed. You wont be disappointed! Remember...once on Fromm, you can switch between the grain free bags without doing a slow switch.

Okay, good. Thanks so much!
Btw, I love your signature picture!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Right stuff. I hope yours does well on the chicken, some of ours didn't, but like [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] said, you can switch between the proteins without any transition with FROMM 4 star grain free. Ours do very well on the Game Bird and the Pork N Peas.

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
Right stuff. I hope yours does well on the chicken, some of ours didn't, but like @Libra926 said, you can switch between the proteins without any transition with FROMM 4 star grain free. Ours do very well on the Game Bird and the Pork N Peas.

Hope he does as well. I was starring at the different flavors for ~15 minutes (causing me to be late for work, lol). I gave Chubbs a few kibbles last night to see if he'd liked it & he just gobbled it up. Thanks!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fromm is right.... if you were looking to also go grain free, this one is not, but it is a GREAT food

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, others have already answered your question, we started out feeding our guys Fromm's Beef Frittata, and they did well on this for 2 years, but then started to show allergy symptoms again. I'm thinking that maybe being on the same protein for 2 years caused an intolerance? I switched them to Fromm's Lamb and Lentil about 3 months ago, and they're both doing really well on this food so far.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.