Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
She use to be such a pig! Well at first I thought she was depressed, like she might of missed that other family. But then i fed her some hamburger and rice and she ate it right up. She will munch on her food but shes just not as interested. Its the same as i fed her before. Could it be that i just need to change the flavor? Oh shes eating Earthborn holistic, primitive.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Have you tried a topper... Yogurt or pumpkin... Just a teaspoon or table spoon to entice her?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Do you know where she was? Maybe they gave her people food-not dog food? Or maybe she has been through too many changes and has to settle back to a normal routine.
I am Very happy that she is back with her Mommy!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I made the mistake of putting something extra in every meal for Chumley..sometimes hamburger, boiled chicken..before long he wouldn't touch just plain kibble. I feed earthborn holistic also...it took a while to bring him back to just eating his food..but like @2byllymam said a little yogurt or pumpkin would make him more enthusiastic...who knows what the people were feeding her. How long did they have her?

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Matt brought a bag of her food that was 3/4gone. So they were feeding her right. And i jyst read Pati`s thread about Lily. So im not gonna worry ;) And no [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] no clue who had her.. And im sure shes feeling a little discombobulated right now. But shes not having any problems in the "im a asshole princess" department. .. She thinks she can bring her nasty bones on my expensive bed... Sleeps right in the middle and gives me no room at all! Yep, i missed her stinky ***!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Matt brought a bag of her food that was 3/4gone. So they were feeding her right. And i jyst read Pati`s thread about Lily. So im not gonna worry ;) And no @Manydogs no clue who had her.. And im sure shes feeling a little discombobulated right now. But shes not having any problems in the "im a asshole princess" department. .. She thinks she can bring her nasty bones on my expensive bed... Sleeps right in the middle and gives me no room at all! Yep, i missed her stinky ***!!!

awe, yes... the attitude of a diva always seems to stay in place :yes:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh so it's Attitude not Gratitude-yep, it's a Bullie thang!:yes:

Most Reactions

Members online