wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
My vet reccommended and put Guinness on Vetamin vitamins 2 tabs daily, but I am looking to find out what vitamins you guys and girls have your bullies on.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
My vet reccommended and put Guinness on Vetamin vitamins 2 tabs daily, but I am looking to find out what vitamins you guys and girls have your bullies on.

Since you are feeding Fromm Puppy you probably do not require a vitamin 2x daily. Fromm is full of vitamins. You could go every other day or every three days with a supplement. I use NuVet but I do not give it everyday. Just more as an occasional treat :)

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Maximus and my Pug are on Vi-Sorbits multi-vitamins daily. These were the Vitamins given to me by my VET. Fortunately, both dogs love them !

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
My bullies are not on any kind of vitamin ... they have the Fromm food which is very nutritious, and they also have the Grizzly pet products salmon oil which I just love. They have natural yogurt on their food each day, usually topped off with shredded carrot. All their treats are healthy too ... frozen green beans, frozen blueberries, fresh carrots, and fresh cucumber.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva is on Fromm as well and I dont give her any vitamins, she gets Herring oil on her food daily and her healthy treats.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I give Gertie and Ida 1/2 a NuVet Plus tab every day. They say to give dogs over 5 lbs. a whole one, but I figure if I give 165 lb. Arrow a whole one, Gertie and Ida can have 1/2.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Annabella gets a half NuVet Plus a day. My Boston since he's pretty old gets a whole one every day.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.