Help anyone from the uk ??!!

Katie demes

Aug 31, 2014
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Beau
hi, I've been feeding my pup who is 5 month on royal canin bulldog breed junior her stools are fine but I have noticed she is itching a lot lately so I've just researched the food and found it to be somewhat poor quality and contain corn and wheat and gluten this and that ( I have learnt this isn't a great thing as bulldogs can have lots of allergies ) what are u feeding your bullies here in the uk. I know in America orijen and fromms is a favourite but we don't have that here I have looked, thank u x

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] [MENTION=9105]Pati Robins[/MENTION]

Bendy

Feb 23, 2014
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
Hi, I use to feed my bullie royal cannin bulldog and I'm sure that's what sparked his allergies off, I would suggest you try to switch her to a hypoallergenic food, it took me 3 food switches before I found the right one I ended up putting him on wafcol salmon & potato all his skin issues cleared up within a couple of months, but unfortunately after being on the wafcol for a few months he started to turn his nose up at it, so I now feed him a homecooked diet.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
hi, I've been feeding my pup who is 5 month on royal canin bulldog breed junior her stools are fine but I have noticed she is itching a lot lately so I've just researched the food and found it to be somewhat poor quality and contain corn and wheat and gluten this and that ( I have learnt this isn't a great thing as bulldogs can have lots of allergies ) what are u feeding your bullies here in the uk. I know in America orijen and fromms is a favourite but we don't have that here I have looked, thank u x

Is there a pets at hone near you?

James wellboved
Burns
Wainrights
You won't go wrong with one of them. Please remember a slow transition when swapping foods will help you bully adapt better to the new food

OP
K

Katie demes

Aug 31, 2014
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Beau
thank you, and yes there is a pets at home near me just down the road, I went on there site before I did this thread but there are so many to choose I thought I would just ask what others used to make it easier, I will transition slow,I have plenty royal canin left to mix in,

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Jimmy gave you great advice -we use grain free food amd you cant go wrong with eater of it -with high meat %
RC food in my opinion is not very good x let us know what you chosen x

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
You can order orijen online in uk x we did x

cocopopsandmeay123

Aug 31, 2014
Hi I'm in Cumbria. We feed our bully's skinners. It's grain free :) they love it. It's 25.00 for 15kg.
c057523ea5fa15d3c33d687695e93078.jpg
3d7e8c74d466c771c0e6c4d3a3b463fc.jpg
c4268a5d0fa309bb8ac785b8b80f30a9.jpg

Tuneybuster

Oct 7, 2014
We use ste of the Wild Grain Free Southwest Canyon with Wild Boar Dry Dog food

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

CharLoco

Jul 5, 2014
Country
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Loco

Hi!

Im from UK and our EB puppy started on Royal Canin but then turned his nose up at it at around 4 months old and its not the best food for them - we then starting searching for a new food and hes now on jamesbeloved junior. £20 for 7kg.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online